Greek salad (Horiatiki salata)
• 2 medium ripe tomatoes chopped
• 1 medium red onion chopped
• 1 cucumber chopped
• 1 green pepper chopped
• a handful of fresh dill
• a handful of fresh mint leaves
• a large handful of black olives, stoned
• sea salt
• 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
• 1 teaspoon dried oregano
In a large salad bowl, combine the onion, olives, green peppers, tomatoes and cucumber. Add the chopped herbs to the bowl of salad.
Add a pinch of salt, the vinegar and the extra virgin olive oil.
Mix all the vegetables with your hands.
To serve, put the block of feta cheese on the top of the salad.
Sprinkle the oregano over the top , with 1 tablespoon of Onnar extra virgin olive oil.